Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Day 4 ICU Update #2

Dad stayed today for the 1:00 and 5:00 visits. I know he is so stir crazy sitting all day at the hospital but he doesn't complain. I am so proud of him and I know mom is too. Hopefully I will get to sit with him tomorrow a little longer than I have been able to so far. Cayden's little sickness and kinda put a damper on my plans. Troy has been so great helping in all ways possible.

Mom is resting between visits the nurse said. That makes me feel better. I am always worried she is just laying there waiting for the next visit.

She is getting more and more agitated with everything connected to her. I know once they get the trache and feeding tube out she will feel better.

Dad came by to see the kids for a minute on his way home. Cayden showed him all the new potato heads we bought at a garage sale today and Shelby just grinned but didn't get too close.

2 comments:

ByNanasHands said...

I'm so glad to hear that Shirley is progressing in an "upward" motion! From the little I know about her, she's one lady that doesn't like to be kept down for more than.....about 10 minutes! Thank you for continuing to keep us all posted....I imagine your all so tired that you hardly know how to think anymore....glad to hear your little one is getting better too!

Melana (Ozarknana from SewForum)

Anonymous said...

Sounds as though is going well. Do continue to improve with each and every passing day. Tell Shirley Leslee and Donna say hello. Also tell her Jordan did well with his surgery. Had his tonsils out Fri and today for lunch he had chopped roast and rice and tonight baked fish (with salt)and a baked potato. I think you and Jordan are running a race to see who is the tuff one. Shirley, don't tell Jordan but you have him beat. Got to get to bed. Will check on you tomorrow. Love, Lynda and Don