Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day 8 - Update #2

Sorry for the lack of updates today. We have been without power since 4pm. Troy, the kids and I were headed to his moms and the neighbor called when we were about half way there to tell us the lights were back on so we turned around. We are now at home with lights.

I will be at the hospital tomorrow so I can give you some real updates. Cody is with mom tonight. Dad is home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi shirley!! im so glad to hear u are progressing so well! u will out of there in no time! I can't believe the lights went out at the hospitol, that's crazy! I know 5wks in the hosp on bedrest seemed like an eternity, so I can't imagine what ur days are like...BUT I will say that after the first wk and a half it seems to go a lot faster! hang in there! im so happy for u and proud of u for being so strong! let clay and ur kiddos pamper the heck out of u, ha! id ask for a foot rub EVERYDAY! no, really, I would! love u lots and I think of u often! and emily, davis is potty training (sort of) right now too...she thinks her poopy is "rocks"...so funny! she jumps up like its going to bite her little booty! she's on a kick now tho where she wanta nothing to do w it! argh!!! love, shelley