Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ever had a BFF?

Well, mom's is this crazy lady from Minden named Jenny. Last night Jenny and her daughter Emily (great name) showed up right after we came from seeing mom for the first time since her surgery. Mom opened her eyes when Jenny was looking at her. Jenny calls mom "Ole Girl" so she called her. Mom jumped. I was traumatized then, I can't lie. But now its so funny to think about.

She was probably dreaming she was at Jenny's house sleeping in the guest room and Jenny was waking her up to tell her breakfast was ready.

Jenny, I know mom loves you like a sister and will want to see your smiling face very soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily, I finally got to check in today. We are in Nashville and are back to our room - I couldn't wait to check in....what a GREAT report!!!! Jenny, keep that OleGirl on her toes!!!!

I prayed all the way here today and each time there was a break in the activities. Miss Shirley will be up and going before we know it.

You, Clay, and Cody try to get as much rest as possible. Shirley will be in a room SOON.

Much love,
Jerry

Jay D Wyatt said...

What a great update! I am so glad Shirley is doing so well. I know it means a lot to have Jenny there. Jenny, Shirley speaks so often of you and yes, it is all good!

I pray for a wonderful Friday for everyone!

Give Shirley my love. I can't wait until she is well enough to get back on line and email me every day!

Love and continued blessings to you all!

Jay Dawn