Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

How could I have forgotten?

I ran to the grocery store with the kids and it dawned on me that I forgot to post the most important thing!

The doc said that mom's tongue is pulsing and the color looks good. They are very pleased with how well she is doing.

Please forgive me. I ran home, put the kids to bed and came here to post this. I am kinda in a daze today. Think I may try to take a nap before I head up there. Troy's mom is going to keep the kids when she gets out of school so I can get there for the 5:00 visit.

4 comments:

Jay D Wyatt said...

Praise God for that wonderful update. We sing his praises!

Love to you all.

Jay Dawn

Anonymous said...

Thank you Emily for keeping us posted since the blog will not open at school. We love you Shirley and will continue to pray for you. NDES 3-5 5th grade teachers

Anonymous said...

The Lord continues to take care of Our Shirley.

By the way...I had surgery that included the mouth and the WORSE pain was from my lips...they were TOTALLY stripped of skin and hurt so very much. Keep putting vasilene on Shirely's lips or some sorta lip balm...that will help.

Keeping all of you in my prayers,
Mama Lisa

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the detailed updates!
We are very thankful for the time given us to check up on Shirley!

It sounds like you all have a wonderful source of family and friends to help you through the days!

I am greatful that you all are taking good care of yourselves. Now is the time to sleep and eat well so you will be ready to help out later when needed!