Your comments are appreciated...

TO LEAVE A COMMENT, JUST CLICK ON THE WORD "COMMENT" AFTER A POST. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Friday, May 9, 2008

You know what I hate the most

Is when my kids do something really cute or silly and I just want to call mom and tell her but I can't. We talk many times during the day. And she never minds me talking about the kiddos.

So mom, if you were home tonight I would have called to tell you what your grandson told us tonight at El Chico.

Our waiter was a man but he had long hair so it was in a bun. When he walked away Cayden said, "That man is a lady." haha. He knew he was a man but the hair just confused him. We tried so hard not to laugh at him.

He's running fever again. Gosh, are we going to get over this?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time you see Shirley tell her I love her and so glad she is improving ever hour. My prayers are still with her. Tell her she has go hurry and get well so we can meet in Bossier for dinner one night, just like old times a few years back. It would not do for us to live close to one another we would be as broad as a barn, for I am already headed that way. Love you Lynda

Anonymous said...

In a few days she will enjoy reading all the events she missed on her laptop!

I was thinking if she goes to Jenny's spare room to recoup we meed a picture of her in the middle of all those lovely pillows just like dear Harry! LOL

Anonymous said...

5/10/08

Just wanted to say good morning to you. Hope you have a good day today. Wish I could be there. Love, Lynda